Brief Work History:
- Went to college at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago.
- I worked for the musician Prince for nine years as his Webmaster and then Art Director. Read my article in the Washington Post about it.
- I also worked for Pearl Jam and have designed projects for David Bowie, Steve Miller Band, Gorillaz, Swedish House Mafia and more.
- Spent five years at Microsoft as a UX Designer
- Currently working at EBONY
- Was born in San Francisco, grew up in Chicago, and am currently living in Los Angeles.
- I excel at Karaoke
- I am a movie trivia EXPERT
- I have an amazing daughter
- I love going to TV show tapings and movie screenings
- I am an oil painter who loves to paint faces with bright colors
- I’ve had blue, magenta, and blond dyed hair
- I enjoy long road trips and have driven all over the country
- I’ve been to Europe but have not been to Asia and Africa yet
- I could live on coffee and pizza, but it might kill me
10 Songs I'm Listening To: